Baronger's Scribblings

Friday, February 25, 2005

Condoleezza Rice and Power Fashion

Condi has apparently found her powersuit. I must admit that I do like her outfit. The question is that will it make her stand out enough to really get noticed. The soldiers at the Wiesbaden army airbase, gave her a huge greeting. The Washington Post, and other's are running the photo. So is this the beginning of a presidential run.

personally I've been hoping for "Condi 2008", for a while now. Dick Morris, is saying that she has a thought. All that is needed is for this meme to penetrate the political thought of this country. The more I hear about her, the more I think she will make a great president. If Dick Cheney, steps down due to health reasons, my hope is that Condi is appointed vp in his stead.

|

1 Comments:

  • Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site, it deals with stuff like, click here: here and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

    P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my way...

    Later, Scott ;-)

    By Anonymous here, at 2/11/05 11:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com